Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mirage Owner, or the story of how one Kia Soul driver became a Mirage enthusiast

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have decided I like the look of the trim on the red. It complements.
    Yes, another funny thing about me and cars is I sorta have a limited palette of colors I like: red and blue and maybe some of the funkier colors (I’ve really enjoyed seeing other folks’ purple Mirages in this forum). The yellow color Mitsu loves to promote is pretty neat too though I haven’t seen one of those in the wild.

That said, something about white does appeal as it reminds me of a white Stratocaster guitar (my other passion is guitars - much easier to indulge than cars hahah). My teen soon to be driving daughter has told me “all teen girls like white cars” (including her) 😂.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage BE 1.2 automatic: 36.5 mpg (US) ... 15.5 km/L ... 6.4 L/100 km ... 43.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,009 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rohoGames View Post
    Yes, another funny thing about me and cars is I sorta have a limited palette of colors I like: red and blue and maybe some of the funkier colors (I’ve really enjoyed seeing other folks’ purple Mirages in this forum). The yellow color Mitsu loves to promote is pretty neat too though I haven’t seen one of those in the wild.

That said, something about white does appeal as it reminds me of a white Stratocaster guitar (my other passion is guitars - much easier to indulge than cars hahah). My teen soon to be driving daughter has told me “all teen girls like white cars” (including her) ��.
    Good picture of your car. That red color, the shade of it is really good. Mitsubishi did a good job selecting that shade.

I think your teen daughter is right. It's a really annoying fad around here, all the teen girls want their parents to buy them a white Jeep Wrangler. So what you see is one 4 door white Jeep Wrangler after another. Brand new, some come from the dealer lifted with big wheels and tires, and some come looking like low riders, in any event, it must be white, new and a Wrangler. My sons get a 15+ year old car, and they're good with that.

I've seen 1 or 2 yellow Mirages around here. To me, they look as good or better in real life as they look online.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)