Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2021 purchase with high mileage

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 2,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gardengurl71 View Post
    hey thank you ! even tho I got set up with an outrageous interest rate, I think I got a good price on it considering the year and mileage. I plan to refinance it in a few months tho... and I do not like buying brand new anymore, doesn't make any sense to
    The only thing I see anyone giving up with a slightly used Mirage purchase is the 10 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. Personally, I wouldn't lose sleep over that, nor would I pay thousands extra for that piece of mind. Unlike most brands, you are still covered under the 5-year/60,000 mile warranty. I personally feel if there were issues with the car it would show before that warranty is over.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The only thing I see anyone giving up with a slightly used Mirage purchase is the 10 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. Personally, I wouldn't lose sleep over that, nor would I pay thousands extra for that piece of mind. Unlike most brands, you are still covered under the 5-year/60,000 mile warranty. I personally feel if there were issues with the car it would show before that warranty is over.
    hey Mark, I look at the same way... seems Mitsubishi feels pretty confident in their vehicles to offer this warranty... Kia offers same warranty tho... I wonder how long Mits has been offering this warranty