Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a used 2015 DE Hatchback (CVT) 102K miles. A bit rough, but $3500

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Or he could simply order the cvt parts from Nissan and use the search engine for a Nissan Cube or Juke, same cvt, cheaper parts I imagine.
    I don't know which one uses the same filters. I just looked at 2 different models of Juke Cvt(2011-2014 + 2015-2017)and they look like the one in the tech article posted above(nothing like the Mirage cvt). The cartridge filters might be the same? I dunno for sure, I'll try to get the part number from the ones I have at home that for sure will fit. It's possible the JF011E(juke?) cartridge filter is the same as the JF015E but the other filter and oil pan gasket won't be the same. I think it was only certain Nissan Versa's that used the same cvt as the Mirage, at least in North America? I don't know how different it was from the Mirage? Maybe it had a rom in the valve body and used stepper motors? Er no?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (04-21-2023)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    My Aamco guy said he ended up ordering the side filter from Nissan when I got it changed out. Apparently he couldn't find aftermarket or a Mitsubishi parts dealer that had one. He didn't mention which model Nissan he ordered it off of though, so I could be wrong, but I swear I remember him saying it was for a Cube or Juke. I can't remember 100% though, too much bong water.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    My Aamco guy said he ended up ordering the side filter from Nissan when I got it changed out. Apparently he couldn't find aftermarket or a Mitsubishi parts dealer that had one. He didn't mention which model Nissan he ordered it off of though, so I could be wrong, but I swear I remember him saying it was for a Cube or Juke. I can't remember 100% though, too much bong water.
    You could be right about the cartridge filter. Don't forget to bring a towel!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)