Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
When I was taking truck driving lessons, my semi truck had a hand crank for the driver & electric power window for the passenger window that the driver couldn't reach. That is how a vehicle should be designed in my opinion.

Putting power windows up front & hand crank windows in the back makes absolutely no sense to me.

This is a non-issue for us when it comes to the Mirage because all windows are power windows for all trim levels.

Some of our Ford Focus cars for our driving school have rear hand cranks & power windows up front. I see no logic for that! If you are going to cheap out that way, make the ones the driver can't reach be the power windows.
I am happy with my poverty editions power window setup. I have no need to ever move any window other than the driver's one up or down. I would even be ok if the other 3 windows were manual and the driver one was power.

This design is also more economical as the rear doors do not have any wires going to them so they can be pre-assembled then attached to the car as an assembled unit.