Thread: Shoot me now

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Shoot me now

After 5 straight years of surgeries, broken or defective bones/joints I went out today to clean up a bit around my house. I moved all my snowblowers (I sell them in the winter) around the back of my property. I only needed to move 5. I cut all my residential lawn. Changed the oil on my 13hp tractor. (I left the gas valve open in error, I guess 2-3 pints leaked into the crankcase so no way I could run it without killing it.) I made sure the blower gas were all shut off after gassing them with 93 oct. ethanol free. I took my Vue for a short spin. (I can't go too far as the alt. is not working and modern cars drain batteries like crazy)

I vacuumed out my Vue and Puma and 2017. I did a mini clean and org of my 2017. It was a total mess. I got lazy.

After all that I feel like I spent 12 hours at a coal face with a pick and shovel. (Having done that for real as a very young man I know how it feels) I suspect I'm going to take an involuntary nap soon.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Like my grandpa used to say.....Could be worse.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    After all that I feel like I spent 12 hours at a coal face with a pick and shovel. (Having done that for real as a very young man I know how it feels) I suspect I'm going to take an involuntary nap soon.
    Ahh, the reality of the human form.

Just wait until the sense organs start to go

2022 Mirage ES [5MT/Infrared/OEM+] / 2015 CR-V EX [CVT/Black Pearl/Modded]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jonesboro For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (05-09-2023)