Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: All Good Things

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Go on the Reddit /askcarsalesguys, they're talking total price including dealer fees, tax, tag, & title. They're not even budging on $700 "doc fees" anymore because they hold all the cards. I guarantee those numbers you listed are no where near the total price for a new base Corolla. One salesman was bragging he closed on a $33k Corolla that wasn't he the top trim. Toyota is going to get caught with its pants down sooner or later when it runs out of customers that can't afford a $45k Rav4 hybrid.
    The one car outside of another Mirage that I would consider is the Corolla Hatchback. I actually really like them except for the fact that you CAN NOT find one for less than 20k used with decent miles... It's crazy.

Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    91%! You must be the bionic man or something lol. Are all your values looking good now? No deep fatigue other than the usual? Circulation feel good?
    97% on room air, pulses strong in all 4 extremities, lol. Doing well, thanks

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The PHEV?
    No, the standard ICE one. I really wanted to like it, but something just felt off (to me). Not as quiet as I thought it would be, either. Plus I don't need that much car for a daily commute.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    97% on room air, pulses strong in all 4 extremities, lol. Doing well, thanks
    I ask because my grandfather had terrible circulation issues after his triple bypass.

It might be time you retire or find a less stressful place to nurse, at the very least. I recommend drug rehab facilities, hardly any geriatric or bariatric patients, they're starving for psychiatrists, RNs, LPNs, orderlies, etc. It won't pay as much as a private hospital or travel nursing but that 20% pay = out to a 35% increase in quality of life. One of my favorite stops on my route, is at the city rehab facility, addicts are hilarious and hardly anyone uses intravenously anymore on account of fentanyl being so potent in oral form. Makes my job a lot easier not dealing with sclerosed veins.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 1,029 Posts
    I recommend drug rehab facilities...
    I recommend the Pink Pony for proper rehab.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-18-2023),inuvik (05-18-2023)