Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All Good Things

Country
    United States
    Thanks

All Good Things

Well, doing the last deep clean on the G4, putting her up for sale. I bit the bullet and bought a 2022 LEAF (got a good deal) and trying the electric life. Hey, even Mitsubish plans on all electric or hybrid by 2035, so trying to learn the EV life. Had a double bypass last December, 95% blocked in the widowmaker, so I've got a new lease on life and trying to do everything I want to do while above ground.

G4 has 82k on odometer, regular oil change and 5 speed, weathertech mats in front, and upgraded to the SE stereo. I'm throwing in the spare clutch cable I bought for just-in-case. I've listed her at $6500, but if someone can prove they're a member of this site I'll take $5800. I know they're good people on here that know and appreciate the car.

Otherwise, I'm spending more time lurking at mynissanleaf. I appreciate all the great advice on here over the years and the laughter at Fummins and Dirk's joie de vevre!

Last edited by AtomicPunk; 05-14-2023 at 02:41 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-16-2023),Fummins (05-14-2023),mohammad (05-14-2023),Top_Fuel (05-14-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Well, doing the last deep clean on the G4, putting her up for sale. I bit the bullet and bought a 2022 LEAF (got a good deal) and trying the electric life. Hey, even Mitsubish plans on all electric or hybrid by 2035, so trying to learn the EV life. Had a double bypass last December, 95% blocked in the widowmaker, so I've got a new lease on life and trying to do everything I want to do while above ground.

G4 has 82k on odometer, regular oil change and 5 speed, weathertech mats in front, and upgraded to the SE stereo. I'm throwing in the spare clutch cable I bought for just-in-case. I've listed her at $6500, but if someone can prove they're a member of this site I'll take $5800. I know there good people on here, mostly, that know and appreciate the car.

Otherwise, I'm spending more time lurking at mynissanleaf. I appreciate all the great advice on here over the years and the laughter at Fummins and Dirk's joie de vevre!
    The new lease on life is great news! I'm sorry to hear you had those health issues, but I am glad they got it taken care of for you.

It's always a little sad to read about a long time member selling their Mirage or G4, but I totally understand. Someone is going to get themselves a nice used G4 for that price.

I hope you continue to drop by at times like Eggman (who has also gone to an EV). This is a trend that will surely continue in the upcoming years! I think the Mirage forum members like hearing about others' EV experiences, too!

In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck selling your G4!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The new lease on life is great news! I'm sorry to hear you had those health issues, but I am glad they got it taken care of for you.

It's always a little sad to read about a long time member selling their Mirage or G4, but I totally understand. Someone is going to get themselves a nice used G4 for that price.

I hope you continue to drop by at times like Eggman (who has also gone to an EV). This is a trend that will surely continue in the upcoming years! I think the Mirage forum members like hearing about others' EV experiences, too!

In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck selling your G4!
    Thanks, Mark. The LEAF has so much tech on it the G4 doesn't, but I truly miss the light weight and tossing it into corners. I do like the improved reduced noise on the road! I plan to check in, especially if/when Mitsubishi drops a new Mirage or Colt in North America!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

G4 has 82k on odometer, regular oil change and 5 speed, weathertech mats in front, and upgraded to the SE stereo. I'm throwing in the spare clutch cable I bought for just-in-case. I've listed her at $6500, but if someone can prove they're a member of this site I'll take $5800. I know they're good people on here that know and appreciate the car.

Are you trying to sell yours here? I don’t see the ads. Or is it coming?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by defensivetackle88 View Post
    Are you trying to sell yours here? I don’t see the ads. Or is it coming?
    According to his garage entry, it's a manual.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Correct. Just like to browse cars in general.

Congrats on the new car and hopefully better health! Don't be a stranger. Start a garage entry and say it identifies as a Mirage...

I've been looking into getting an ev as my next vehicle as well. Not to save money(cause it won't for me) but to try something different that's quicker and more comfortable. And I'd rather not buy something that's gonna cost more to drive than the Mirage after being used to paying under $100/month for fuel.

It seems like there is a growing number of Mirage owners moving on to ev's.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Fummins there is up to 200k in Canadian incentives if your EV identifies as a Medium or Heavy duty vehicle: https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transpo...ssion-vehicles
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm Filipino so double/triple bypass is normal for us around 45-50. I've started letting my wife know that's about our life span so she needs to be ready. Wishing you good health on the road ahead - but there's probably lots you need to do as well to ensure that.

Congratulations on the Leaf. If the wife and I aren't planning a kid, I probably would have gotten an electric sedan/hatch instead of the Passport. Here's to hoping my next car is battery powered! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
    Fummins there is up to 200k in Canadian incentives if your EV identifies as a Medium or Heavy duty vehicle: https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transpo...ssion-vehicles
    Negative. I imagine you'd have to spend considerably more than 200k in order to get a 200k incentive.

I'll probably be banned from the forum and chassed by a mob carrying tiki torches if I shared what I wanted to buy.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)