Thread: P2135 (Loss of Power, Sudden Power Surge)

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Exclamation P2135 (Loss of Power, Sudden Power Surge)

Hi,

I have bought a mirage 2012 and i found that the MAF sensor that it has is not OEM.
    There is a logo of Mazda on it and i don't even know if its the right part number as well.

I sometimes feel loss of power, like i press the race pedal but the car takes time to accelerate and sometimes when i lift my foot off the accelerator it almost feels the car is breaking. Sometimes i feel like the car stalls as well because it takes time to reach the optimum RPM on an incline.

Sometimes there is a sudden power surge and car shoots ahead. I once had the car go in LIMP mode as well and got the P2135 error on the scanner. It went away automatically tho.

Can someone tell me what the OEM part number is for the MAF sensor and if i could order it online from ali express or something?

The engine does not have any smoke or sound, there silencer is also clean with no deposits as well which is a good indication that the engine is okay. I have recently changed the transmission oil as well.

Attaching the data reading below from the ODB scanner when i drove the car with and without Ac.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sut...usp=share_link

Name:  dfd4b45f-a344-4273-bddd-b7f4bff8ec7d.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  89.6 KB

Last edited by msamoeed; 05-17-2023 at 02:48 PM.

That sucks, that sensor in the picture is of the maf sensor. The tps sensor is part of the electric throttle body.

Didn't you just service your transmission? Are you positive the fluid level is correct? There's a chart(somewhere on the forum as well as in the Service manual)showing the proper procedure using transmission fluid temperatures and where the level should show on the dipstick.

If the level isn't correct the transmission can get pissy.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks
    thanks for the response, yes but i had been facing this issue ever since i got the car. i only feel it when i have turned on the ac and rarely on other occasions.