Thread: We're back -- sorry for server down time - Garage feature temporarily offline

We're back -- sorry for server down time - Garage feature temporarily offline

We had to apply an upgrade to the forum. Sorry about the unannounced down time this morning if it affected you.

The worst is when you start a post and then ...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Mirage Garage feature temporarily offline

The garage feature is offline while we troubleshoot an incompatibility with the forum software upgrade that was just applied this morning.

Will keep you posted...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Garage feature still offline - I'm in touch with the developer to fix the problem.

Garage is back!

Please let me know if you spot errors or anything else unusual on the site that might be related to today's changes.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I can't seem to view anyone in the mirage garage. I get this message when clicking on a car in the Mirage garage:

Fatal error: Call to a member function parse() on a non-object in /home/mirageforum/public_html/forum/includes/functions_dto_garage_common.php on line 1615

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fifteenwindow For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-16-2014)

Thanks. I only checked that the garage "index" was working, not the individual garage pages. My bad.

Currently the individual page is partially displaying, but missing the first post with all the vehicle details/pics. Subsequent posts are showing. So, not very useful.

I still haven't heard back from the developer. Hopefully first thing tomorrow.

Garage is back to normal.