Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Enhancement Requests: how would you improve the Mirage?

All I can say is they're aware of the forum, and grateful there's an active Mirage community. But beyond that I don't think they pay much attention.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My sister owns a 2015 RF....alot of my complaints (NVH, Suspension, Steering Feel) were fixed in my 2018.

The only thing I'd like added, which they're adding to the 2019 models as standard is Cruise and 6 Way seats. Oh, and I 100th the taller 5th gear.

Both cars are really fantastic. One thing I do think they should do however is offer a totally stripped version with manual everything, no AC, ect.

Canada got them. Why didn't the US.

Our "totally stripped" version still had power front windows! Extravagant excess.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Exactly! Hahahaha.

But the limited marketing Mitsubishi did on the Mirage, atleast in the US was all about features for your buck.

A true base model would have made that harder to market on.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Outside temp display without the need to keep changing screens
    A fuel log that doesn't keep resetting it's self after a few hours, it needs to be a manual reset so we can see our MPG for a tank full
    Better quality carpets
    A more unto date radio antenna (shark fin style)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage Juro 1,200.0 manual: 42.3 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 2,100 Posts
    Interesting points Guppy916.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppy916 View Post
    Outside temp display without the need to keep changing screens
    Well, at least you have one. I wish I did...

A fuel log that doesn't keep resetting it's self after a few hours, it needs to be a manual reset so we can see our MPG for a tank full
    I'm pretty sure you already have this in your MID-B fuel economy gauge. Details on accessing this can be found in your Owner's Manual, and have been discussed somewhere here on the forum. I would be surprised if you didn't have it.

Better quality carpets
    I replaced mine with WeatherTech mats. They are great.

A more unto date radio antenna (shark fin style)
    I wouldn't want to pay extra for looks when the existing whip seems to perform as I need just fine.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    that's a good one.
    2014 White SE with CVT

Thread: Your Mirage has TWO fuel economy gauges, (A & B) in the multi information display

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

El Kapitan (10-29-2018)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I own the poverty edition. I wish my seat could be adjusted up and down(height adjustable). I have a decent amount of headroom. But my ankle and knee are at an uncomfortable angle if i want to hover my foot over the brake pedal. This is especially bad if im wearing the steel toe shoes i wear to work as the sole is very think and ridgid.

Before anyone says it, ive already tried moving the seat further back. Since the steering wheel isnt telescopic at some point it just becomes a balance of reaching the steering wheel comfortably and ankle/knee discomfort when braking.

I have the height-adjustable seat. I find it too high even in the lowest position. I'm only 6'2 but had a problem with our Armada too. I drove it with the seat all the way down but the tint band on the top of the windshield was straight ahead of me. The sunvisors were unusable lol.
    If you wanted a seat like that you could just grab one from a higher end model (SE) model.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

mohammad (09-19-2021)