Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mirage G4 sedan confirmed for Australia: available July 2014

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiec View Post

""Their engineering guys have done a great job mating the engine to the CVT transmission, and it's an exceptional handling car.""

Hope this quote from the article is correct.
    I have a feeling that's more marketing-speak than anything. I suspect the sedan will still not win over the Top Gear type of people.
    This time I hope you will be wrong Metro

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Cant wait until this G4 comes to North America!!!! It looks great!!!!! Does anyone know how big the trunk is? Im hoping to use it to carry my work gear!

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IwantaMirage View Post
    Cant wait until this G4 comes to North America!!!! It looks great!!!!! Does anyone know how big the trunk is? Im hoping to use it to carry my work gear!
    450 liters of trunk space, enough to fit 3 golf bags.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; 05-01-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    Don't knock drunk guys in bars; it means they're not driving. -- Richard Gere, Runaway Bride

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogeyman For This Useful Post:

IwantaMirage (05-15-2014)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    WOW!! am seriously thinking european (especially dutch ppl) are unreasonable ... they love their hatchbacks making it impossible for attrage to penetrate european market (they won't deliver to just one buyer, me .... at least not with normal price). It's much more logical to buy a sedan than hatchback, it looks nicer too ....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    One advantage hatchbacks have over sedans is the larger hatch door, potentially allowing someone to carry, say, a mini fridge with the back seats down, something you couldn't easily do with a sedan.

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    One advantage hatchbacks have over sedans is the larger hatch door, potentially allowing someone to carry, say, a mini fridge with the back seats down, something you couldn't easily do with a sedan.
    Very true, especially since the sedan has a crossbar behind the rear seats. But, if you foresee that you will be hauling stuff on a regular basis, I guess you're better off with a bigger vehicle altogether.

By the way, the rear seats on the sedan are contoured. Much more comfortable, in contrast to the flat bench on the hatchback.
    Don't knock drunk guys in bars; it means they're not driving. -- Richard Gere, Runaway Bride

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Here's a review from the Philippines of the G4 ( Attrage ) , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrkvExIUm8E . Looks to be gettiing 39 m.p.g. in what seems to be mostly city driving . This is the car for us . Hopefully Mitsubishi will come to their senses , this car would do well here .

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Here's a review from the Philippines of the G4 ( Attrage ) , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrkvExIUm8E . Looks to be gettiing 39 m.p.g. in what seems to be mostly city driving . This is the car for us . Hopefully Mitsubishi will come to their senses , this car would do well here .
    That's from Malaysia. Notice that it's a right-hand drive unit. These are the Philippine reviews:
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqin2CRgpuE
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEiYksxRNJc

I wish Hiroshi Masuoka would also test drive the G4/Attrage. I like the way he was whipping the Mirage about in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EtIZxNMzHc
    Last edited by Bogeyman; 05-05-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks for the correction and other leads .

Country
    Thailand
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    I used to think that way but in reality how many times are you going to carry a fridge. I have a sedan Attrage and i think it's great, sorry guys and better looking than the hatchback. The boot/trunk on the Sedan is enormous.