Thread: attempted to make my first YouTube video

cvt connoisseur, of sorts OrganicFoxes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

attempted to make my first YouTube video

I decided I would stop procrastinating and actually make my first YouTube video on the mirage. Was going to upload a non tutorial video doing a full transmission service. Anyways I would get way to focused and completely forget to record video and missed most of the important parts of it. On top of that most of the footage looked like this hahahahahahha
    https://youtu.be/N-3flA--ihQ?si=fT8DUwvO9MLmWVCb

I ordered this head strap thing that I can use to make POV videos with. I am just going to make mirage content like that since I do not have to hold the phone and it will be impossible to miss anything, should be ADHD proof. Hey and I could make some cool pov driving videos. I definitely don't binge watch pov driving videos for hours or anything like that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 47.9 mpg (US) ... 20.4 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.5 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OrganicFoxes For This Useful Post:

Wil B (07-11-2024)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,873 Times in 2,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicFoxes View Post
    I decided I would stop procrastinating and actually make my first YouTube video on the mirage. Was going to upload a non tutorial video doing a full transmission service. Anyways I would get way to focused and completely forget to record video and missed most of the important parts of it. On top of that most of the footage looked like this hahahahahahha
    https://youtu.be/N-3flA--ihQ?si=fT8DUwvO9MLmWVCb

I ordered this head strap thing that I can use to make POV videos with. I am just going to make mirage content like that since I do not have to hold the phone and it will be impossible to miss anything, should be ADHD proof. Hey and I could make some cool pov driving videos. I definitely don't binge watch pov driving videos for hours or anything like that.
    Making instructional videos is tough, especially solo.

You'll have to tell us more about the head strap. Does that hold a phone or does it hold a smaller, separate camera?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-11-2024)

cvt connoisseur, of sorts OrganicFoxes's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Making instructional videos is tough, especially solo.

You'll have to tell us more about the head strap. Does that hold a phone or does it hold a smaller, separate camera?
    Not really going to make instructional videos per say, more informational and possibly entertaining. The head strap will hold my phone which is pretty cool, I have done it before and turned out really good.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 47.9 mpg (US) ... 20.4 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,554 Times in 1,131 Posts
    If you want entertaining ... we could get together to make Mirage videos, you could just keep the camera pointed at me, and people will laugh and laugh and laugh!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.5 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-11-2024)