View Poll Results: Did this forum help you decide to get a Mirage?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup

72 70.59%
  • Nope

25 24.51%
  • Maybe... still thinking about the car

5 4.90%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Did this forum influence your decision to get a Mirage? Helped with research?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I already had my heart set on it before I joined, since it was an easy transition from my last car. I was planning on waiting a while and buying a lightly used one to save money, but circumstances led me to buy one new.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Tinker your so wright!!!!!!!! More people need to do the same! That's what this car was designed for is a cheep car with Great gas mileage and to top it off a 10 yr warranty !!!!! People need to wake up to a good car like we have.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Technically, I didn't, since I bought my car even before the forum went online. I influenced everyone else to buy it instead! My owner review thread is the oldest one on this site!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2012 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 33.3 mpg (US) ... 14.1 km/L ... 7.1 L/100 km ... 40.0 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha_One For This Useful Post:

debburyl (01-30-2015),Eggman (04-06-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thank you !!!! for being one of the first ones to promote the forum and the Mirage!!! And Metro!!!!!!! You two have been the Founder and back bone to this forum!! And has helped more people wake up and buy a mirage!! Thank you GO Mirage Go
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    reading all of the reviews here definitely helped me in my research.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I researched the Mirage for months. Reviews in US & elsewhere, owners' short reviews on sites like Edmunds, body design, how the CVT works (neat), gas saving WOW . The forum gave me an ongoing sense of what it's like to own/drive a Mirage through a section of time. I even wanted some of the mods forum members make (before getting car) then:"Oh wait I don't have a mechanical bone in my body." The camaraderie, variety of voices and opinions, good sense, everything about the forum appealed to me. And still does. So...yes my Mirage probably came home because of the forum. Thanks.

I haven't bought one due to lack of job and funds but I do intend on buying one. Did this forum influence me? Yes, it did but I wanted the Mirage even before I found this forum for its MPGs, size, price and features. All the competitors could not match it at its price point.

The forum just solidified that decision further and made me want one even more. I enjoy reading about everyone's experiences, the car's history, its technical specifications and how Mitsubishi is going to push the Mirage next! Its only going to keep on getting better and better!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Davidricardo86 well I'm glad you love the forum and the Mirage. We hope you stick to your guns and go and get that Mirage. Keep us posted

Bumping this thread out of curiosity. Lots of new members since the last post.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Yes! Because this was the very first forum that pops into google hehe. but anyways before i did register to this site i saw the DIYs and the mirage reviews, and thats where i decided to get a mirage.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)