View Poll Results: Did this forum help you decide to get a Mirage?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup

72 70.59%
  • Nope

25 24.51%
  • Maybe... still thinking about the car

5 4.90%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Did this forum influence your decision to get a Mirage? Helped with research?

Poll: Did this forum influence your decision to get a Mirage? Helped with research?

Several members have said they used the forum to help make their decision.

And we have a few active members who were/are still considering getting the car...

Anybody else? Just curious...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    We have had a few active members who were/are still considering getting the car...

And I seem to remember one member (Ares?) who said the forum was part of reason why he got one.

Anybody else? Just curious...
    Yes ... but hopefully, tomorrow, I'll have a new Mirage

Trading in a V6 Mustang for the Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Heck Yeah. I spent time here daily for a couple months learning what this car can do from regular folks who we're using the Mirage in the real world. This is a fantastic resource, as this information can't be found anywhere else.

Thanks to you Administrators and all you Members

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

Cool!

Thanks for the replies, guys. I added a poll to keep track of responses in this thread. (Go click it, if you don't mind.)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hell ****ing yes.

That is all.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    @Metro mpg
    I've been following the forum since sometime last fall when I was researching my future purchase. Bought the Mirage (Lucy) Nov 18th and immediately wanted a sway bar. I missed the first group buy in late Jan but was happy to see another one going on. I had to jump on it

Now I need to get around to uploading some pics

Bumping this thread for new members who might not have seen it.

Vote if you're an old member and haven't!

Phantasmagoria
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    No, Sorry I didn't find the forum till after I bought the car. I was simply looking for the best mileage/price ratio available.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 43.1 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    This forum helped make my choice in buying a 2015 Mirage ES. I am very happy with this car. I bought the manual transmission (wanted to keep the cost at a minimum, and I enjoy shifting my own gears).
    Last edited by MetroMPG; 12-03-2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: (copied/edited this post from member's intro thread)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 48.3 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 58.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    So because of you people, I bought myself a Christmas gift which turn out to be a Mirage 5mt, which is the base model here in Quebec. The car has not arrived as of yet, I shall take delivery during the week and as soon as I will have try it, I will post an update.

Last edited by MetroMPG; 12-03-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: (copied/edited this post from mitsulorette's intro thread)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 5MT 1.2 manual: 72.8 mpg (US) ... 30.9 km/L ... 3.2 L/100 km ... 87.4 mpg (Imp)