Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your Mirage Forum decals! (and see if you can get a free one too)

Country
    Vietnam
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Hi ! I have just post this forum to my auto forum in Viet Nam . https://www.otosaigon.com/threads/ba...98228/page-385

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenth Le For This Useful Post:

alex16 (03-29-2015),Teasmade (05-08-2015)

Car Guru
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I just ordered a sticker. I figure it is high time I put one on my Mirage, especially with all the custom stuff I've done to it.
    Certified holder of useless car knowledge.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Where's mine???? LOL I need one to put on my mirage to spread the forum in the northwest.
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Stickers, that's sort of like wearing a shirt with some companies name on it, I'll do that if they pay me to advertise for them. Stickers all over the windows of your car just makes it look cheap and tacky. Maybe the college you attend or attended! Just sayin'

Car Guru
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cchataway View Post
    Stickers, that's sort of like wearing a shirt with some companies name on it, I'll do that if they pay me to advertise for them. Stickers all over the windows of your car just makes it look cheap and tacky. Maybe the college you attend or attended! Just sayin'

Who said anything about stickers all over your windows? I've got one, Mirageforum.com sticker, and that's going to be it. I'm trying to expand our forum membership which will in turn have a positive impact on all of us on here.
    Certified holder of useless car knowledge.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My car is full of stickers haha ultra racing, ecomodder, mirageforum, and a Paul Walker tribute sticker.. But the most important is my Jolly Roger pirate decal, aka road pirate. I am horrified of decals on my paint but the windows it's required! I don't mind sharing the websites that have helped me so much as well as a company that made my mirage grip the road!
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Guys, I retract my statement, didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. I'm sorry!
    Carl

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    how do i get this decal? i want one but your location is so far from mine and it might take days/week. is it ok if i could create one for myself then use it in my car even if its not from you? but i'll still follow the rules before i create mine.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)

Anyone who wants to make their own should feel free to. Only stipulation: don't forget to post a photo!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

mitsumi (05-19-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I will get one after i have the car and my driving it figured out so i don't tick people off while i am doing my experiments on the road LOL. They do look great too.

thanks for reading,
    Don

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 58.0 mpg (US) ... 24.7 km/L ... 4.1 L/100 km ... 69.6 mpg (Imp)