Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Our of morbid curiosity, I checked out the Spark forum...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    WOW Glad I didnt get the spark was one of the cars I looked at before I got the Mirage..

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The American makes really need to realize that if their smaller, more budget friendly, cars fall apart so quickly ... then those people are not going to consider them again when they need a bigger car. There's a reason why Corollas get high sales, even though it is outclassed by its American competition. Because in 80k to 100k miles, their car is still going to drive nicely.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    i took one look at the small cargo area of the spark and immediately lost interest. i do however like the handle design of the rear doors.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I dont the buggy head lights on the spark, I like the body colored accents on the interior though. I also dont like the rear door handles in the rear window housing. Looks funky
    I love everything about Mitsubishi!!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah those headlights are real ugly it makes it look like its smashed in ,and the handles make it look like a two door. It's like at the last sec they added the back doors. I do like the color combo . They have that same op in the mirage but not in the US I think they should bring that to the U.S.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    I would not be pleased if my dealer told me that my car is expected to burn 1 quart of oil every 2000 miles.
    My parents had a Chevette back in the day that would burn oil like that.I was in charge of maintaining it and told them to take it to the dealer as a well maintained/broken in engine that had the one owner shouldn't do that.The mechanic told her "all engines burn oil Ma'am" So we dutifully fed it oil til we sold it. Then decades later I found out that the PCV system was sucking up oil to be burned in the engine and a simple adjustment would have cured it.....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Mine has almost 7000 miles on it and has not used a drop of oil!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  90.9 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)