Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found Part # for our Air Filters

Must be a pretty clean place! I usually check the engine air filter every oil change and change it when it's dirty. I use cheapo Ultra 8 filters now. #3600528. They're cheaper than the wix filters but they don't have as much material to catch dirt and need to be changed more often. They feel cheap, pretty flimsy. But gotta save a penny somewhere.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Must be a pretty clean place! I usually check the engine air filter every oil change and change it when it's dirty. I use cheapo Ultra 8 filters now. #3600528. They're cheaper than the wix filters but they don't have as much material to catch dirt and need to be changed more often. They feel cheap, pretty flimsy. But gotta save a penny somewhere.
    Exactly. I change it usually around every third or so oil change.
    (blank signature)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Yep. Most of my driving is on the interstate and I don't live on a dirt road. When I first got the car I did change the filter around 50k miles. It was fairly clean so I've elected to just do it every 100k miles.