Thread: Hello From Washington State,King county!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Hello From Washington State,King county!!!!!

I'm a new owner since March.and we love our Mirage!!! Ours is sapphire blue with. Cvt. And we named it blue jelly bean.we hope more people in Washington state wake up and join us.Thank you for the wize advice about changeling the oil sooner. So that's what I'm doing even thou I only have 2.200 miles on it.I'm so glad I found thisforum club

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome!

EDIT: I was up there last october for a conference. It was the wrong time to be there as it was coldish and wet, but loved all the trees.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    yea when I got mine it was about a month before I saw another Mirage!!! So since March I've only seen about 7 in king county. Which is Seattle area.so that's why I say to promote mirage.it is really beautiful here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Welcome!

EDIT: I was up there last october for a conference. It was the wrong time to be there as it was coldish and wet, but loved all the trees.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    HELLO FELLOW MIRAGE OWNERS I just had to tell everyone! On my way to work I got real excited! !!!!!!! I saw a New silver Mirage. Brand new going down the road!!!!! Slowly people are catching the Mirage Fever. In Washington

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    hey glad to hear. There isnt a Mitsubishi dealer in my city. 2 about 40 minutes away so i have only been able to see one in real life

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Mitsubishi dealers :):)

Quote Originally Posted by grsupercity View Post
    hey glad to hear. There isnt a Mitsubishi dealer in my city. 2 about 40 minutes away so i have only been able to see one in real life
    here in the Seattle area there's 3 Dealerships the one in the northend has the most mirage,s in fact they already have the 2015 in.so to have mine serviced I have to drive 30 miles to have it done.

Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    I just had to tell everyone! On my way to work I got real excited! !!!!!!! I saw a New silver Mirage. Brand new going down the road!!!!!
    Hopefully they'll become as commonplace as in the Philippines. Then we won't need the "Mirages spotted in the wild" thread.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hi, from bluejellybean trying to unload my picture can someone walk me threw it on a smart phone
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah!!!!!!!!! I did it on the bottom of my post here's my blue mirage

hello from bluejellybean