Thread: Article: Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan Likely Coming to U.S. Market (AutomobileMag.com)

Article: Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan Likely Coming to U.S. Market (AutomobileMag.com)

More sedan speculation from the Interwebs...

Although a Mitsubishi spokesperson said the company is still evaluating whether this model will come to the U.S. or not, we think the Mirage G4’s appearance at this U.S. event (MOD 2014) means it’s likely to come to our shores soon.
    and

would make a lot of sense in the U.S., especially considering Americans’ traditional aversion to hatchbacks. The Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback has already sold 8267 copies in the U.S. through June, so a sedan model could help bolster these relatively successful numbers even further.
    The article floats the idea that the G4 could go up against the Versa sedan for the "cheapest new car in America". I suppose anything's possible, but elsewhere in the world we're seeing the sedan priced at a premium to the hatch.

Full article: http://www.automobilemag.com/feature...to-u-s-market/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Mikhail (07-17-2014)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    All I want are suspension and wheels of the g4.

Phantasmagoria
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I hope they bring it here to sell more of the "brand", but having had both sedans and hatchbacks I would not buy it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 43.1 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)