Thread: Hey people...where to get MODS for the Mirage G4.!! :D

Country
    Costa Rica
    Thanks

Wink Hey people...where to get MODS for the Mirage G4.!! :D

Hey guys,

Am new here on the Forum, I've had my Mirage G4 for almost 2 months now and its been incredibly amazing, totally worth the investment...gas wise its a big time difference, currently am doing 5.7L/100KM, considering that I live on a country that the transit its a complete mess hahaha and very small, so dont have too many highways to take advantage of it, aaaanyway and saving like a looot of money already...extremely comfortable for my needs even though its a 1.2 car it runs pretty good, at least not to get me killed on the road... XD

However the looking I'd like to have it a little bit more me (am not saying that the design is not good, it looks very elegant and stylish) so I've been looking for MODS online but anywhere I go I see only MODS for the same model but you can get the parts in Thailand, which I dont feel like shipping parts from there...

Are there any dealers in the US that ships the OEM parts like the rear lip,side-front skirts and such for this model??

Thanks people!!

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Thailand and Philippines are the major countries to make aftermarket support, since they are huge over there. Also Indonesia make things.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Thanks
    Yeah, that's what I was afraid of...I really dont want to leave my car on some newbie's hands...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Some newbies hands? These cars were made for those markets - and arrived there before here. Not only that, but I do know that Thai and Filipino mechanics and fabricators are great, to say the least.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Some newbies hands? These cars were made for those markets - and arrived there before here. Not only that, but I do know that Thai and Filipino mechanics and fabricators are great, to say the least.
    I know they come from there hahaha what I meant was newbies hands from my country cause they might not know much about this car that just arrived here in Costa Rica... :P

I really trust the MODS from Thaiwan, they look really awesome but in here they're all imported and I haven't seen any Dealer of parts for it as of yet...and I didnt want to go ahead a ship some parts from Thai/Philipines before searching for any other good aftermarket in the US.

Costa Rica has the G4 already - wow.

They're saying it may not come to the U.S. until the 2017 model year now.

Lucky you.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Costa Rica
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Costa Rica has the G4 already - wow.

They're saying it may not come to the U.S. until the 2017 model year now.

Lucky you.
    Yes, it came this year the 2015 model, but as I said we dont have that many dealers for accessories and stuff for it as of yet, or maybe I havent looked quite well, cause this model comes very complete, with Alloy Wheels and Fog lights and such, maybe the only adds that I would like to put on, are nice side skirts and the same on front/rear cause it looks very plain as it comes, and the NAV system that I've seen on the ones they got in THAI and Philipines, they look quite nice with it, but aside from that am very satisfied with the overall performance and its really comfortable to drive thru...