Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought my Black on Black 2014 DE July 30th! So happy!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Bought my Black on Black 2014 DE July 30th! So happy!

Hello everybody!

Thank you for starting this forum. As a regular ecomodder viewer turned Ford Aspire buyer/modder, I have now gone TRUE ECO by purchasing my 2014 Black on Black Mirage DE 5 speed manual this week!

I just spent 2 hours waxing the entire car yesterday Need to keep "her" pretty!

As a person who came to this forum and bought my car namely from the help of ecomodder, I would love to share my ecomods and my fitness expertise to anybody who needs help. I have worked on cars, modded cars, and want to help others avoid the crazy high mechanic repair bills. I also want to help people avoid high gym fees and (future) medical expenses by sharing my fitness knowledge.I enjoy giving back to the community who gave so much to me! So here are my personal "helper sites". One is my instructables account. The other is my fitness website with workout videos and tips based on my 16 years of fitness knowledge!

My first ECOMOD "Purple Eggplant Ford Aspire"
    http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...-vehicle-writ/

My personal fitness website with workout videos and pictures:
    http://fitnesspatterns.com/

My 40,000 page non-fiction library to share knowledge and empower you with intelligence!
    http://fitnesspatterns.com/what-are-...pen-your-mind/

Thank you again everybody for this website! Also, My 3 links are for YOUR benefit to help you learn, save money, and want to become a DIY person You have all helped me so much so I want to help you.

Kindly,

Justin S.
    Columbus, Ohio
    2014 Mirage DE 5 speed manual Black on Black!

Hey Justin - congrats on the purchase!

Nice to see another EcoModder over here. DE manual = prudent choice.

I hope you'll consider making a garage entry and posting a fuel log (one more car and we have 50 Mirages being tracked!).

And if you're feeling particularly wordy, post up an owner review and let other lurkers & members know what you like about the car and why you decided to get one.

Darin

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks!!!!!! justin you made a good choice. Please take some pictures. It looks like you have the mirage fever!! spread the word about your mirage.and others will catch on.welcome
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Welcome F.P.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thank you for all of your kind greetings! Here is my car... (Attached I think?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wow Awesome. Mirage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! You can come and wax mine!olo olo I need to do mine.keep us posted.mine is just like yours but sapphire blue. Bluejellybean we call it.
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Thank you and more to come :)

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Hey Justin - congrats on the purchase!

Nice to see another EcoModder over here. DE manual = prudent choice.

I hope you'll consider making a garage entry and posting a fuel log (one more car and we have 50 Mirages being tracked!).

And if you're feeling particularly wordy, post up an owner review and let other lurkers & members know what you like about the car and why you decided to get one.

Darin
    Darin,

I will be adding to the MPG page and Garage Pages as time permits. You too are an ecomodder? Awesome! We need more of us, more of these cars, and more fuel savings!

MPG UPDATE: (first fill) My first trip from Columbus, Ohio to Findlay Ohio, 210 miles round trip including myself at 165 pounds and my brother at 160 pounds and 50% use of AC.... I GOT 42.27mpg!

This car is amazing!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Glad your liking it!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Blue Jelly Bean!

Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    Wow Awesome. Mirage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! You can come and wax mine!olo olo I need to do mine.keep us posted.mine is just like yours but sapphire blue. Bluejellybean we call it.
    You picked the perfect name for your beautiful blue baby Very nice looking car! Make sure you wax it and protect it from rain, salt, bird droppings etc.

- Justin