Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Mirage questions? Post them here to get answers from a Mitsubishi U.S. expert

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    My question is why won't Mitsubishi act on complaints about clocks that don't keep time? Many on this forum have the problem, but some have clocks that do keep time. I want one of those.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.8 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MiMi For This Useful Post:

fanfare (01-21-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Here are a couple of video's on the Mirage if you haven't already seen it and you can watch it in HD 1080P resolution.
    https://youtu.be/zvays8Zsulg
    https://youtu.be/HdE5CM6Hj7U
    Last edited by cchataway; 04-28-2015 at 01:11 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiMi View Post
    My question is why won't Mitsubishi act on complaints about clocks that don't keep time? Many on this forum have the problem, but some have clocks that do keep time. I want one of those.
    Inaccurate clocks?? Because there are lots of much more important stuff they would rather take care of.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 37.6 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 45.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Metro, I fully agree with your post on the interior!! I love that diffrent color of interior!! Why don't they offer that kind of interior in the U.S. ? They would have a Big increase of sales if they had that in the U.S. Market instead of all Black!!!
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    And Increase !!!!!!!! Advertising advertising !!!! The Mirage!!!!! When you watch tv it's Honda Honda Toyota Toyota Hyundai Hyundai Kia Kia every time you see a commercial !!! And NO Mitsubishi ???? They need to REALLY improve on that!!! I forgot and Nisian people have to see more and more Mitsubishi !! Because everyone that sees my Saphire blue jellybean say they really like it!!!
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R01k View Post
    Inaccurate clocks?? Because there are lots of much more important stuff they would rather take care of.
    There is nothing more important on my car because everything else works just fine.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My clock gains almost 10 minutes per year. I kind of like it. It helps me get to work on time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 81.Chevette For This Useful Post:

deleted user (02-26-2016)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    This may be unique to Cdn Mirage owners but when the dealer upgraded etacs to allow function of factory foglight switch I found it would only work with the headlight switch in low beam position....not a dealbreaker but would prefer to have the option to allow fog light function with DRL only.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiMi View Post
    There is nothing more important on my car because everything else works just fine.
    Perfect LOL! Exactly right from a customers perspective!

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strawboss View Post
    This may be unique to Cdn Mirage owners but when the dealer upgraded etacs to allow function of factory foglight switch I found it would only work with the headlight switch in low beam position....not a dealbreaker but would prefer to have the option to allow fog light function with DRL only.
    I can confirm that the factory installed fog lights work that way, too. No fogs without low beams.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MiMi For This Useful Post:

strawboss (06-10-2015)