Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [Engine swap] 4G63 into a 2014 Mirage (2L turbo)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson2018 View Post
    Maybe you gone lost but not us. You need to weld the t case gears so it can be driven 2wd maybe some of you didn't mess with drivetrains before i guess?
    Ummm, we’re lost in translation here I think.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Pretty sure this is AWD. And turbo.

Can't believe you're complaining about AWD. Mitsu has been proud of their AWD tech. It may not be as good as the STi's but it's pretty damn good. AWD would eat out of any FWD in road racing any day every day.

Currently, the best FWD car, the Ford Fiesta ST does not even match an older Lancer Evo in road racing.

Lastly, that "newer engine, newer technology" is bull****. People are still using the 2jz in newer cars or even Nissan's RB engines.
    i have to disagree with this the AWD system of the EVO 10 is way more advance than the STI in can compete with the new one actually, i've watch enough reviews comparing those 2 evo is really a drivers car, subaru cant even make a capable 4x4 SUV, and mitsubishi have the super select and easy select 4x4 technology to chose from, and the new S-AWD.