Thread: Fitness expert with 16+ years experience shares videos, sales tricks, $ saving tips!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Fitness expert with 16+ years experience shares videos, sales tricks, $ saving tips!

Hello fellow Mirage-ers

I introduced myself in the INTRO thread but figured this would be a more suitable spot to share my passion for helping others learn how to exercise.

After 16 years maintaining my health and 14 years teaching others how to exercise...I decided to teach people how to exercise WITHOUT the pay-per-price cost barriers! I noted many people could not afford a personal trainer yet still need basic workout guidance. So.... I built a website to help people improve their health without the hourly price barriers!

I taught myself (basic) web design/blog skills and built www.FitnessPatterns.com to share exercise tips to motivate people to exercise. I give away gym sales secrets in hopes of empowering you with confidence and knowledge to exercise safely and effectively WITHOUT working out your wallet!

You all deserve equal access to professional fitness guidance! This is what I offer

Thank you again! (Now back to driving my Black on Black 2014 Mirage DE!)

- Justin S.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Founder, www.FitnessPatterns.com

Is fitness instruction your full-time gig?

FYI, we also have this thread going, in case you haven't seen it:
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...What-do-you-do

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Is fitness instruction your full-time gig?

FYI, we also have this thread going, in case you haven't seen it:
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...What-do-you-do
    MetroMPG,

Fitness is what I do for money. I am a jack-of-all trades and enjoy teaching myself new skills every day. I figure, I have a brain so why not use it and LEARN. I wish more people would think like that!

I am all about specialization of labor and making money doing what you are good at but why not have some fun with hobbies OUTSIDE of your 9-5 career? It keeps me young

- Justin