Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Mirage DE Bluetooth Question ... how to pair with phone?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Try this

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...sic-make-calls

Or check your phone settings, your phone may be the issue by not letting the bluetooth control the phone call properly

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 44.3 mpg (US) ... 18.8 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aydu View Post
    I had the problem you describe - make call - can hear other person - they can not hear me.

Dealer diagnosed it as a faulty mic in the navigation unit. Had to order a replacement unit, as the mic is built into the nav unit and is not available as a separate item.

Replacement unit works fine.
    Aydu, thank you for your advice. Here's the funny thing, while driving , my son called , the Bluetooth picked it up and I answered the call and son and I heard each other perfectly. We didn't have the chance to do it the other way around but we will do it today. The only person we have called and tested twice is my wife. We are suspecting now my wife is having issues with her phone. If this fails, I'm off to the dealer.

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Just fitted a genuine mitsubishi handsfree to my space star it was very easy and seems to working ok but I was surprised you do not seem to be able to change the language it is English no problem for me but my wife who speaks only German it is .