Thread: Great Northern Whiteout :: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage SE (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Great Northern Whiteout
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage SE
    White
    5 Speed

Comments: 9 / Views: 6891
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You found your mirage? Great!!!!! With heated seats? Send us a picture .were you waiting for the 2015 model?
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

You got it? Congrats!

Like the car's nickname.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    . Hello and congrats .

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I was waiting for the 2015 model, but when I found out the leather was non-optional on the SE I had to run to the dealer to pick up the last 2014 5 speed with no leather Loving it so far! I average around 4.3l/100km on the highway and have gotten it down to as low as 4.1 when I'm really watching it.. Only issue I've had so far is a weird clunk when I was in reverse :s. I've never heard anything like that on my Civic. Has me worrying now

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 52.3 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool awesome -----from bluejellybean :):)

Quote Originally Posted by Back-space View Post
    I was waiting for the 2015 model, but when I found out the leather was non-optional on the SE I had to run to the dealer to pick up the last 2014 5 speed with no leather Loving it so far! I average around 4.3l/100km on the highway and have gotten it down to as low as 4.1 when I'm really watching it.. Only issue I've had so far is a weird clunk when I was in reverse :s. I've never heard anything like that on my Civic. Has me worrying now
    WOW!!!!!!!! Backspace you Ran after your Mirage before someone else got it? LOL you where smart.are the supply of mirage that few? Just to let you know the clunk in the car is normal. With mine. I have a cvt trans and what I do is when I come up to a stop sign I try to come to a complete stop and then go.then there's NO Clunk.but if you don't stop all the way and you give it too much gas it will clunk from time to time. That's the way it was. When I got mine I whanted the cvt and I had to get the DE model so there wasn't that many to choose from.But I love my sapphire blue.your gas mileage will get better all the time.
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Oh yeah! No leather in the car for us, but the girlfriend wants heated seats, so.... Since I want a Mirage, I had to go get one before they were gone There were 7 or 8 left, but only 2 5 speed SE's and only one with no leather. Made the decision easy for me So what exactly is the clunk? It was quite nasty sounding. The person I was showing the car off to looked out her window thinking I ran into her car

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 52.3 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wait you guys have the choice of leather seats in Canada? So jealous

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
    Wait you guys have the choice of leather seats in Canada? So jealous
    No, no I think it was the shifter and the steering wheel. Our issue was that it wasn't a choice. If you take the heated seats you have to take the leather along with it

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well im jealous you've got heated seats too. Im in canada right now. I should go to a dealer and see how much it is to switch to the heated seats and leather luxury.

Granted I feel like I will do what I always end up doing. Putting evo 8/9 recaro seats in the car. Did it with my 2g and it was the best upgrade ever.