Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here form Spain

Country
    Spain
    Thanks

New here form Spain

Hello everyone. I'm new here. The Mirage (Space Star here) just launched in Spain, and I think I was one of the first owners.

In Spain only two versions of the Mirage sold: a basic (MPI 100 Challenge), 1000cc and 70hp, air conditioning, Stop & Go, CD / MP3 ... and higher (120 MPi Motion) including climate, keyless open and start, 4 electric windows, bluetooth, tinted windows, Tires, etc ... I own this.
    In Spain, unfortunately, only have 4 colors: Black, white, red and gray.

This forum has really helped me to make the decision to buy the car. The reviews found online are terrible, seem to have tried another drive.

The car has seemed comfortable and spacious. Soft and comfortable direction. Noise is nothing serious, and do not bother.

The power consumption is very low (but still not get to use it 100%)

Finally, I am very happy with the car, I hope to share many things with you all.

Greetings.

PD: Sorry for my awful English.

Name:  IMG_20140821_112356.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  94.6 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Space Star 120 MPI Motion 1.2 manual: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome and congrats!

I see that you are of the first lucky ones to get a 2015 model: Nicer wheels, turn signal in the mirrors, shorter antenna, etc. Here in US we didn't get Stop and Go at all, at least for 2014. It'll be very interesting to get your input about the new model as you get miles on it.

Yes, gas per mileage is awesome. Today in the morning I got 49.7 mpg in my 7 miles trip to work in a suburban area, what translates to only 7 cents spent!

No worries about your English, my first language is Spanish too and here nobody cares about grammar )

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 37.6 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 45.2 mpg (Imp)

Welcome!

Your English is fine. Better than my Spanish.

Did you find the answer to your stop/start question? One of our U.K. members had the same question, and I believe it had to do with the air conditioning... Let me see if I can find it...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Thank you both.
    I will update the fuel consumption in the log.

The problem with Stop & Go and I solved it. If you have the climate control set to automatic since you boot, does not work ... at least until some time passes.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Space Star 120 MPI Motion 1.2 manual: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I like those rims

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site and congrats on the new Mirage!
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Denmark
    Thanks
    Nice looking car !

I visit lovely Spain every year and Im looking forward to se the Mirage on the roads ;-)
    Space star was launched in Denmark last month and now you have to wait 3 months for your new Mirage.
    In Denmark we love small eco cars due to our tax system which is horrible ;-)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome. I really like those wheels too.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    OMG the rims and all the adds are so nice, especially the antenna, the old version's soooo fugly

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)