Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mirage pilot

Country
    United States
    Thanks

New Mirage pilot

After 2 months of exhaustive research and comparison I finally did it. I bought a 2015 Mirage today!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Congratulations! Get fun getting an awesome mpg!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 37.6 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 45.2 mpg (Imp)

Hey, congrats! What did you get?

I don't suppose I managed to talk you into the 5-speed?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Metro, I actually thought about you when I walked past a DE 5sp they had, but I stuck with the CVT. I got a 2015 ES in sapphire blue with the protection package.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  94.2 KB

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I like the blinkers on the mirrors. I wish I had that on mine. I still have to email Mitsubishi to tell them I'm not happy with the non-optional leather Congrats, though! I'm 600km and I'm in love with mine

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 52.3 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks, Back-space. I thought "blinkers" was only said in the South (US) Did you notice the little faux grills they put where the side markers were? I laughed when I saw them. They look like mini versions of the fake vents chevy puts on some cars.

I see you're in Nova Scotia. How close are you to Halifax? I'm trying to arrange travel to St Pierre et Miquelon for college credit. From what I understand there is a flight and/or boat from Halifax to Miquelon. I'm having trouble tracking down info online to get me there

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I never noticed I've not been able to take a close look at a 15 yet. She's a nice looking little buggy

I'm about 4 hours from Halifax. Not sure I could help you, there :s If you have any questions about Cape Breton, I'm the go to guy

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 52.3 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It's blurry as I had to zoom in, but here's a pic of the little grills.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  23.7 KB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VespaGoGo For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (08-31-2014)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Congrats and I do believe you made the right decision! I myself also did way too much research before I bought my Mirage, But I am completely satisfied with my purchase and did learn quite a bit. Congrats again, so glad you did not end up with a Spark, I don't think those cars will be anywhere near as trouble free as I believe the Mirage will be. As far as the manual vs. CVT goes, I do prefer a manual, but I am happy to hear most people on this forum with the CVT do like it, so enjoy!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Funny thing about the Spark. When I was at the dealership buying my Mirage a family pulled up in a silver spark. They traded it in on a new silver Mirage ES and were smiling ear to ear.