Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Results 421 to 426 of 426

Thread: Interesting Mirage Quirks!!

  1. #421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
    Does anyone else have trouble seeing traffic lights with the sun visor down? Maybe itís because I sit up right while driving, but I avoid using the sun visor as much as possible while driving in the city because I have a hard time seeing traffic lights with it down.



  2. #422
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indiana
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomit View Post
    Does anyone else have trouble seeing traffic lights with the sun visor down? Maybe it’s because I sit up right while driving, but I avoid using the sun visor as much as possible while driving in the city because I have a hard time seeing traffic lights with it down.
    Every vehicle I've ever owned has that trait; when I approach a red traffic light I flip the sun visor up, then pull it back down when I get a green light, if I still need it. I actually wish the Mirage's sun visors were a little taller and wider because sometimes they're just not big enough.

  3. #423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Richland Center
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,181
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 985 Times in 798 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stecoop View Post
    Every vehicle I've ever owned has that trait; when I approach a red traffic light I flip the sun visor up, then pull it back down when I get a green light, if I still need it. I actually wish the Mirage's sun visors were a little taller and wider because sometimes they're just not big enough.
    Short person may appreciate a larger visor. A tall person would probably prefer a smaller one to be able to still see under it.

    I've had a few vehicles where the visor doesn't really work all that well (blocking to much of my view), but the Mirage visor has been one of the better ones for me (6' 1").

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

    MirageRally (07-27-2020)

  5. #424
    Nickname: "Rally" MirageRally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 53 Times in 44 Posts
    Yeah, l have a 2 way 2k dual dashcam whick is very long and really helps with blindspots....(6' 1") You're a giant! lol...all of my co-workers are 6 foot or higher...they all call me "Little Man"...lol...as if l don't act like a goofball already
    Approved by the one and only MirageRally...lol

  6. #425
    Nickname: "Rally" MirageRally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 53 Times in 44 Posts

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Short person may appreciate a larger visor. A tall person would probably prefer a smaller one to be able to still see under it.

    I've had a few vehicles where the visor doesn't really work all that well (blocking to much of my view), but the Mirage visor has been one of the better ones for me (6' 1").
    l just realize what you meant...my brain don't work today
    Approved by the one and only MirageRally...lol

  7. #426
    Nickname: "Rally" MirageRally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 53 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomit View Post
    Does anyone else have trouble seeing traffic lights with the sun visor down? Maybe it’s because I sit up right while driving, but I avoid using the sun visor as much as possible while driving in the city because I have a hard time seeing traffic lights with it down.
    yeah, l have $1 mirrored clipon sunglasses so l don't need the sun visor...otherwise l have a hard time seeing as well.


    Approved by the one and only MirageRally...lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •