Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Interesting Mirage Quirks!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Does anyone else have trouble seeing traffic lights with the sun visor down? Maybe itís because I sit up right while driving, but I avoid using the sun visor as much as possible while driving in the city because I have a hard time seeing traffic lights with it down.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomit View Post
    Does anyone else have trouble seeing traffic lights with the sun visor down? Maybe it’s because I sit up right while driving, but I avoid using the sun visor as much as possible while driving in the city because I have a hard time seeing traffic lights with it down.
    Every vehicle I've ever owned has that trait; when I approach a red traffic light I flip the sun visor up, then pull it back down when I get a green light, if I still need it. I actually wish the Mirage's sun visors were a little taller and wider because sometimes they're just not big enough.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stecoop View Post
    Every vehicle I've ever owned has that trait; when I approach a red traffic light I flip the sun visor up, then pull it back down when I get a green light, if I still need it. I actually wish the Mirage's sun visors were a little taller and wider because sometimes they're just not big enough.
    Short person may appreciate a larger visor. A tall person would probably prefer a smaller one to be able to still see under it.

I've had a few vehicles where the visor doesn't really work all that well (blocking to much of my view), but the Mirage visor has been one of the better ones for me (6' 1").

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (07-27-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, l have a 2 way 2k dual dashcam whick is very long and really helps with blindspots....(6' 1") You're a giant! lol...all of my co-workers are 6 foot or higher...they all call me "Little Man"...lol...as if l don't act like a goofball already
    Approved by the one and only MirageRally...lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Short person may appreciate a larger visor. A tall person would probably prefer a smaller one to be able to still see under it.

I've had a few vehicles where the visor doesn't really work all that well (blocking to much of my view), but the Mirage visor has been one of the better ones for me (6' 1").
    l just realize what you meant...my brain don't work today

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomit View Post
    Does anyone else have trouble seeing traffic lights with the sun visor down? Maybe it’s because I sit up right while driving, but I avoid using the sun visor as much as possible while driving in the city because I have a hard time seeing traffic lights with it down.
    yeah, l have $1 mirrored clipon sunglasses so l don't need the sun visor...otherwise l have a hard time seeing as well.