Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 431 to 436 of 436

Thread: Interesting Mirage Quirks!!

  1. #431
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indiana
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Same with my ride but it reeks of cannabis. I have no idea why either.
    Have you checked the back seat to make sure the seeds you threw away didn't take root?



  2. #432
    Senior Member Dirk Diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    your Mom's basement
    Country
    North Korea
    Posts
    2,764
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 400 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Good one, Spicoli.
    I never exhaled!

  3. #433
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 34 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Same with my ride but it reeks of cannabis. I have no idea why either.
    No one here knows either

  4. #434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 34 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Have you checked or changed your cabin air filter since buying your car?
    Yes. I changed the cabin air filter 5 weeks ago. It's not a bad/dirty smell, just that any scent gets stuck in the car for a long time

  5. #435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Richland Center
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,324
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 840 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomit View Post
    Yes. I changed the cabin air filter 5 weeks ago. It's not a bad/dirty smell, just that any scent gets stuck in the car for a long time
    I guess a person could add an ozone device to kill odors faster (good or bad ones). Hunters have been using ozone devices (Ozonincs) for years now. If anyone is interested, here is an example of a car one -

    https://www.scheels.com/p/wildgame-i...8aAhVMEALw_wcB

    Dirk may need one of these to get rid of that pot smell or Uber passenger with gas odor?

  6. #436
    Senior Member Dirk Diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    your Mom's basement
    Country
    North Korea
    Posts
    2,764
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 400 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I guess a person could add an ozone device to kill odors faster (good or bad ones). Hunters have been using ozone devices (Ozonincs) for years now. If anyone is interested, here is an example of a car one -

    https://www.scheels.com/p/wildgame-i...8aAhVMEALw_wcB

    Dirk may need one of these to get rid of that pot smell or Uber passenger with gas odor?
    Oh I rip hellacious farts in my Mirage. The durability of the seat fabric is impressive quite honestly.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •