Thread: Netherlands: Space Star / Mirage sales numbers, Feb 2013

Netherlands: Space Star / Mirage sales numbers, Feb 2013

(This one's for you talldino...)

February 2013:

Of 152 models sold in the Netherlands, Space Star lands at position #32 in its first month, with 283 registered.

Interesting that the top selling car last month is a competitor: Kia Picanto.

Source: http://bestsellingcarsblog.com/2013/...he-first-time/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thank you Metro, so far I haven't seen a single Space Star on the road here, but that will change in the next few months.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star 'Instyle' 1.2 automatic: 48.5 mpg (US) ... 20.6 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 58.2 mpg (Imp)

so far I haven't seen a single Space Star on the road here
    That makes two of us!

Speaking of not seeing Mirage/Space Stars: I spent December/January on Canada's west coast (Vancouver), and just discovered recently that there was a new Mirage in the city while I was there (it was on display for a Mitsu dealers' conference). If I'd known that then, I would have gone to have a peek. It was probably a 20 minute bike ride from where I was staying.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    A twenty minute bike ride, what a pity you didn't know the car was there!

With 283 Space Stars sold here, my guess is that they will gradually become part of the streetscape. The dealerships have some in stock, but most of them have to come from the factory in Thailand and for the Dutch buyers that means a 90 days wait. (Only 76 days to go for me…).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star 'Instyle' 1.2 automatic: 48.5 mpg (US) ... 20.6 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 58.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I still have not seen a new Mirage on the streets here in Australia Must say i have not done a lot of driving around of late so that might explain it. Seen plenty of the older mirage we had here though. Someday i think i will see them every time i go on the road.