Thread: Spotless rinse system

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Spotless rinse system

I received my Magic Rinse system and have just used it for the first time. I'll post a mini-review once the car has dried and the results can be judged.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  93.6 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    *Update*

Car is dry now and as advertised, there are no spots. The unit weighs about 6lbs, but is easy to hold via the integrated handle. Hooking up is easy: water hose in, sprayer hose (included) out. Once the hoses are attached and water turned on (says water pressure should be between 20-100psi. Mine tested at 65psi) all that is needed is pressing the vent button to purge air, then turn on the spray. The sprayer nozzle is the only thing I didn't care for. It sprays a fine stream instead of a mist like my previous system. It works fine, and most likely is more efficient than the mist, but it took some getting used to to adapt. Instructions say 1-2 mins should be all it takes to cover a car or truck. It took me 5. Mostly because I even sprayed the wheel wells and every gap.

So my verdict is that it's a good buy. It only costs $129, and the cartridges are good for 15-20 rinses (I'll likely get 10 because I go overkill). Spot free with no towel drying. Good deal!