Thread: Mitsu U.S. launches new Mirage ads to target Hispanic buyers

Mitsu U.S. launches new Mirage ads to target Hispanic buyers

Nice to see a dedicated ad campaign for the Mirage starting up...

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 8, 2014) - Today, Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) launched a national advertising campaign aimed at U.S. Hispanics in an effort to serve the booming Latino population. The campaign [...] will target Hispanic consumers with advertising in TV, print and digital and will run through March 2015.

"We were able to play with the name Mitsubishi by teasing out the first two letters, mi, which means "my" in Spanish. This created a great opportunity for a memorable, brand-focused campaign."

To learn more about the products featured in the campaign, visit http://www.MiMitsubishiAuto.com.
    Source: http://www.marketwired.com/press-rel...gn-1955908.htm

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Mikhail (10-10-2014)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I like the recent push in ads by Mitsubishi, I have been seeing more and more commericals on tv. A lot for the new outlander.

Any for the Mirage?

Stats say we had a busy day yesterday in terms of visitors... made me wonder if it's from recent advertising.

The car has been mentioned in a bunch of online artricles last week about the 'most efficient' 2015 cars in the States.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    THATS GREAT! !!!!!! That's what Mitsubishi should be doing more often! And Push the Mirage! Also have them as zip rental. Cars in the city's like here in Seattle they have smart. Cars on the street that u can rent anytime you need wheels.that would Really promote Mirage and then mirage would be Super Smart

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)