Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US: Mirage reviews from multiple bloggers

Another balanced, positive reviewer that understands how to evaluate an entry level subcompact...

2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Review – Compact Bundle of Fun

The 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage is a cute, compact car that delivers when it needs to at a price that’s pretty doable. I was surprised at how nimble and comfortable the Mirage is and that it handled city driving just fine.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Yet another one -- succinct, and hits the main points: cheap, good MPG, well equipped, fun colours.

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage: Compact yet Reliable

Although to be honest, I'm finding that many the bloggers aren't offering any constructive criticism about the car. That makes me question the review somewhat.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    thank you for posting all these reviews

Yeah, I don't know why I keep doing it. We've got links to over 200 reviews at this point.

I like reading what other people say about it.

Here's another one...

We’ve been looking for a car for our daughter that gets amazing mileage that is smaller so she can feel confident and in control. The Mirage is all of that.
    Give More And Get More With The Mitsubishi Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I think the title is misleading... Should be Give less (pay less?) and get more...

Added another blogger review.

She really seemed to like it:

What a fun car to drive! It was very easy to navigate and felt super safe (partly because of the rear camera.) Honestly, it was a smooth ride, very roomy, the seats were super comfortable, and the gas mileage was amazing. (Seriously, my fiance filled up and was so excited!)

I would highly recommend this vehicle -- especially for those looking for something beautiful, practical, and budget-friendly yet still NICE!
    http://www.itserinjames.com/2014/12/...ge-review.html

another one

Cruising around in a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage

This blogger describes herself as having somewhat limited finances. She has never bought a new car ("My current car is a 96′ Mazda and my hubby’s is a 06′ Saturn"), and even says ...

When I am approached about doing new car reviews I always accept them because I enjoy driving cars with all the high tech goodies today’s cars come with. Most cars I get to review are expensive and not affordable for many readers, like myself.
    Despite finding the Mirage "rough" (engine) and "a bit slow" (accel), in the end she's impressed by the frugal machine:

I enjoyed my week with the Mirage. And honestly, if we had the money would seriously consider this car. I have a short commute to work (round trip is about 12 miles). With the Mirage I would hardly ever need to stop for gas which is a great time and money saver.

I even went so far to build my own Mirage on the Mitsubishi website ... I was amazed at that price.

Read more at Cruising around in a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage

Found a new one: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES Review

With a blog title of "80 mph Mom", I wondered if this might not be the most Mirage-friendly review, but she liked it.

Although I have never owned a Mitsubishi before, this little gem makes me want to try them all.

Thanks for the summary of the reviews. Makes it nice to read the gist on my lunch break.