Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: US: Mirage reviews from multiple bloggers

Banned
    Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreePot View Post
    I wasn't designed for this market either.
    I'm glad Mitsubishi gambled on the radical idea that not all Americans are retards.
    If everyone eliminated the absurd excesses engineered into to 98% of all the vehicles in North American markets we could have bought ourselves another decade to solve the global warming problem. Unfortunately most North Americans ARE retards and the small number of people driving eco friendly and perfectly serviceable vehicles won't amount to a hill of beans.

Last edited by nternal1; 05-18-2015 at 03:23 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nternal1 For This Useful Post:

BostonJellyBean (01-10-2017)

Thanks
    I'm glad the general population has no idea how nice this car is. It helped me get mine for about $2k less. Personally I think it is scaring the auto press.

regards
    mech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage de 1.2 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

Banned
    Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by old mechanic View Post
    I'm glad the general population has no idea how nice this car is. It helped me get mine for about $2k less. Personally I think it is scaring the auto press.

regards
    mech
    I must admit that I also used the fact that this is the most hated car in North American to swing a great deal. The dealer practically paid me to take one off his hands.

another one

Added another U.S. blog review, wherein the blogger went on a trip to NYC with her family and appears to have been genuinely surprised by (a) the space in the car, and (b) how much she enjoyed it.

Why I Love the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    No talks of technical stuff like body roll and acceleration. I liked the fact that she talked about the features. The cargo is enough, at best. Im not sure who she is on those pics, but if its the girl closes to to the camera selfies, then the car would be a little unstable with all the weight on the passenger. I hate how the stock springs, esp the rear, are so soft. So much so that the car rebounds at different t moments depending on load.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If the cargo room isn't enough, there is always the option of a cargo carrier (and anchoring it to the hatch or spare tire) that won't affect gas mileage like a roof rack.