Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stability control?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDE5Spd View Post
    I left mine on last winter, and we had an abundance of snow. It drove exceptionally well in the snow and on the icy roads for me, I attribute it to the skinny tires and stability/traction systems. The only times I turned it off I was sliding around an empty icy parking lot just playing with the car.
    Did you use snow tires?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 37.6 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 45.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Nope, just the stock tires.
    -Billy

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 37.6 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDE5Spd View Post
    Satria- Do you have traction control, TCL? I would imagine the ABS is the same across the board.
    As far as I can tell from my car, the ABS is used by the traction control to stop the wheel from spinning and used by the stability control to straighten out. If I use my hand brake to slide in an icy parking lot without turning the system off, I can hear the ABS module operating the brakes; it noticeably reduces the ability to slide.
    I have to hold the button in about 5 seconds to turn the system off, other cars I've had turn off simply in the push of a button.
    No it didn't It's just abs only without TC. I would be happy if the hardware are the same and can be activated using softmod

2013 Honda Vario CBS VB
    2014 Mitsubishi Mirage CVT EGM
    2015 Toyota Innova 2.5V AT SMM
    2013 Proton Preve CFE CVT PW
    2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport PX CVT PW
    2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Dakar AT TGM Limited

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage Exceed 1.2 automatic: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)