Thread: Happy first anniversary for Mirage production. Mitsu Thailand offers special model.

Happy first anniversary for Mirage production. Mitsu Thailand offers special model.

If you've seen our Mirage schedule/roll-out thread, you know the first country where sales of the new Mirage began was Thailand, where the car is produced.

Deliveries began in March, 2012, so, happy first birthday wishes are in order.

I saw a notice of a special model offered by Mitsu in Thailand to mark the occasion:

Mitsubishi “Bloom Edition”, the special model, celebrate 1st anniversary of Mitsubishi Mirage

The special model will come with Premium grade fabric seat, Leather wrapped steering wheel with silver decoration and “Bloom Edition” emblem at tailgate. There are 2 color available; Blossom Purple and White Pearl
    Doesn't seem like there's much special about it, really, but you can read about it here if you like:

http://motorspices.com/blog/mitsubis...ubishi-mirage/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Yeah, nothing special. I don't think Southeast Asia gets the purple and white pearl colors, but other markets do (I've seen them on the Australian and Dutch brochures). The nice fabrics, leather-wrapped steering wheel and silver accents come with the standard higher end models; I have them on my car in fact.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2012 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 33.3 mpg (US) ... 14.1 km/L ... 7.1 L/100 km ... 40.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Happy 1st Birthday Mirage/Space Star