Page 147 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2095

Thread: Cheap used Mirages you've seen for sale?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I wonder why. Maybe because there's slightly more competition here in the small car segment? (Nissan Micra)

I can tell you the Micra holds its value a LOT better than the Mirage does, even though they cost about the same when new.

---

This one's not a screaming deal (ie. super cheap), but it's a very good value given the condition & kms. If I actually needed to go out and buy a car, I'd get something like this:

Attachment 20871

2014 base model 5-speed with 89k km = 55k miles. Original owner Asking $4200

FB: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...0-9bf9b0b87ca2
    Ooohhhh, Me likey the black handles! I don't recall ever seeing that on any US spec ones.

Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    Ooohhhh, Me likey the black handles! I don't recall ever seeing that on any US spec ones.
    We never really had a real basic model Mirage like Canada. Our 2014-15 DE and 2017+ ES Mirages have matching color door handles. All our Mirages have A/C, 4 power windows, remote entry, & whatever else I may be missing in the States. Canada started out with a base model that didn't have those features. Some rip on the old style door handles of the Mirage, but I like the simplicity of them. You seldom see a car with a rear hatch handle that matches the side door handles, too.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    We never really had a real basic model Mirage like Canada. Our 2014-15 DE and 2017+ ES Mirages have matching color door handles. All our Mirages have A/C, 4 power windows, remote entry, & whatever else I may be missing in the States. Canada started out with a base model that didn't have those features. Some rip on the old style door handles of the Mirage, but I like the simplicity of them. You seldom see a car with a rear hatch handle that matches the side door handles, too.
    Mine is a '14 ES with the black plastic door handles all around and in the rear, with grey paint car. The black plastic door handles have faded a lot over the years. From gloss black to total flat-black now. Same goes for some of my dash.
    Plastic handles have scratched super easy, knicked and scratched by my fingernails of all things. From carrying many awkward things into my car. Not the worst thing and my Mirage still looks new, but up close you see that stuff.

Painted handles with paint, probably protects to an extent.

No keyfob came with my car, just 2 keys; and 2 power windows out of 4, roll downs in the back. No AC. No way for the driver to open the rear passenger windows when you're driving, especially on the passenger side.
    Last edited by dspace9; 03-29-2021 at 04:18 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

I just sold my one Mirage. Actually made out alright, got slightly more than I originally paid. Aparently had a ton of interest over the weekend but didn't find out til last night. I was out on a bender in the bush since Thursday. Now I'm back to black car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Nice! Congrats.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Nice! Profit is good!
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

All that profit will give me one tank of diesel in the truck! I'm throwing on new front brakes and a cabin filter before they pick up the car. It's still a good deal considering the price of a new one and all the garbage people are trying to peddle these days. This one at a dealership has the front bumper falling of it ffs.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I just sold my one Mirage. Actually made out alright, got slightly more than I originally paid. Aparently had a ton of interest over the weekend but didn't find out til last night. I was out on a bender in the bush since Thursday. Now I'm back to black car.
    How's the CVT in the black car holding up? Is it still acting weird on the hwy?

He needs to wait for a hot Chinook and 90 km/h headwinds to be sure.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    all the garbage people are trying to peddle these days. This one at a dealership has the front bumper falling of it ffs.
    And they don't even know what transmission it has. Conflict between the description & pics - it's one of those rare automatics with 3 pedals!

Looks like base model, black door handle, no-AC lot poison to me. $6500 is crack pipe pricing!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-29-2021)