Page 112 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2098

Thread: Cheap used Mirages you've seen for sale?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    My bum is starting to hurt after filling up with gas this morning 79liters in a week when I was using 60 liters every 2 weeks in an optima. I might look at that 17' cvt for $5600.
    Oh dear drol, I'd have a stroke if I ever put 79 liters into a ground based vehicle. That's about $100? Geez man, I hope the .17 is decent and can be made proud again for minimal cost.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

It's like Stockholm Syndrome around here.

Yah, that LF fender has a weird reflection in it just by the headlamp. And the tow hook cover is open in one pic -- why for?

That's a lots of kms for a 2017. 112k.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    Anothr sailor. With a Mirage type boat. Why am I not surprised? Ha. But I went stupid on the size and 52' is too much to handle with a crew of two.
    Wouldn't it be funny if my boat were a Mirage? The Mirage 25's I've been on were nice sailing boats, and roomy. Where do you keep that gigantic hole in the water? I crew on Sharks in the local races and my brother & I have a 25 ft swing keel C&C on Charleston Lake. The sold 26 was a cruiser for around the 1000 Islands. Too many boats!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if my boat were a Mirage? The Mirage 25's I've been on were nice sailing boats, and roomy. Where do you keep that gigantic hole in the water? I crew on Sharks in the local races and my brother & I have a 25 ft swing keel C&C on Charleston Lake. The sold 26 was a cruiser for around the 1000 Islands. Too many boats!
    The Mirage is a sweet boat. It would be hilarious if you owned a Mirage. I keep my money vacuum in Michigan where I bought it. US slip are so much more reasonable even when the exchange is taken into account. I have my eye on a nice custom built 41'.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    Oh dear drol, I'd have a stroke if I ever put 79 liters into a ground based vehicle. That's about $100? Geez man, I hope the .17 is decent and can be made proud again for minimal cost.
    Cost $67 for 79 liters. They're practically giving away gas out here right now.

The tow hook cover looks gone altogether, it probably blew off when they hit whatever they ran into. They should hang by a cheesy tether. It's not too far from me, which is good cause I'm lazy.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I hate negotiating with anyone. If something looks like it's priced well I'll offer a little less or ask what's the lowest they'll go and give it to them.
    I think the latter approach is the very best. You're giving control to the seller, who's thinking for the right price, he has a sale. I used the former method on my '14 Mirage, and I was surprised a bit when he accepted, but we're both happy with the sale.

You're not kidding about the gas. 85 cents a litre? Wow.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    My bum is starting to hurt after filling up with gas this morning 79liters in a week when I was using 60 liters every 2 weeks in an optima. I might look at that 17' cvt for $5600. Front bumper is crunched and lh fender might be bent too but otherwise looks ok. The only thing weird I could see is the one pic shows the drivers side mirror mia. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...age/1470278536 It's hard trying to act practical.

I just found this one almost 2hrs away. 14'se 5spd 180k kms
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...0615774964557/
    That 2017 cvt still has the original battery! If you do get it Fummy you gonna replace it? I did on mine and it made a difference. My new battery was a little too tall but we managed to finesse it in there by getting a longer battery screw clamp.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Price negotiated, deposit placed. We have a deal, pending a test drive on Thursday morning. And he says if I find anything I don't like, he'll refund my deposit. ( Did I get that in writing? Hmm....)
    Can't wait to see how this turns out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

In Toronto...

That makes 2 of us. :-D

Heading to the Toyota dealer this AM... 2 subways and a bus ride away. Fingers crossed...

Hey - do you think the car's Mitsubishi service history would be available from any Mitsu dealership? I noticed there's one on the same block as the Toyota dealership. I wonder if they'd give me a printout if I went in and asked.

It'd be worth a try. I assume all the dealers should be able to provide that info if it was serviced at a Mitsu dealer. But then again, who know's when it comes to Mitsubishi dealers

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)