Thread: Cheap used Mirages you've seen for sale?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

satisfied customer

Name:  $_59.JPG
Views: 1098
Size:  83.6 KB

2014 top spec 5-speed with 182k km = 113k miles.

Asking price of $4600 is a little steep for the "cheap Mirage" category (esp with that many kms), but the description is good:

This great little hatchback has been my daily driver for 5yrs. I bought it new and have been the only driver, no accidents, and is in good condition. It has an easy clutch; still original, and is a fun car in manual, especially in the snow. She’s been a beautiful car to drive, smooth turning, a dream to park, and fits a lot in storage! Great trunk space and the backseats drop down to give more space. The interior is roomy for such a small car, material is all in mint condition. The bright green colour has always made me smile. I had the windows all tinted dark. A few rust spots on the roof above the windshield, about the size of a quarter. The windshield has a 8inch crack at the bottom, but isn’t spreading. I’m getting a new Mirage because I loved to drive it so much. She has a lot of kilometres, 182K, but is still running smooth. I just bought brand new all season tires, and it has had synthetic oil changes it’s whole life. Super efficient 1.2L, 3 cylinder is great on gas! Selling as is.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1439342803

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

inuvik (06-10-2019)