Install a Rear Camera on Mirage / Space Star
Its easy to install the rear camera if you have a Clarion NX509 or T-01 in your car
1. Camera connector block. Left side back of the car
The white wire is video, the ground is gray.
Use the backlight wire for +12v
2. Some people may be connected to the new connector. But I cut it and then solder them.
3. Use a camera of performance. Reasonably good quality.
4. Do not forget to finish off the plug on the original place.
5. Set the camera ⇒ General NTSC or PAL, but i use the PAL version of the camera, Try it.
6. The camera, Screw it, or use the 3M tape.
View my fuel log 2013 Mirage GLS ltd 1.2 automatic: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)