Thread: Hello from Denmark

Country
    Denmark
    Thanks

Cool Hello from Denmark

Hi All.
    Just got my new Space Star 1,2 Intense. I switched from a Ford Fiesta CDI - 2009, 1,4 with 68 Hp. This was a car I was very happy to own. Different circumstances forced me to sell my trusty Fiesta and by a new car. Very quickly my favorite choice became the brand new (in DK) Space Star. The press has NOT been kindly to this car, but after a single run in the car, I was deeply in love. I have now had my Space Star for 10 days and the love grows even bigger for every trip I take in the Star :-)

I'm very proud and happy to join the community of Mitsubishi Mirage and Space Star owners.

Dan Oerum / Denmark
    Name:  Space Star DK.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  92.8 KB
    Number Plate Changed.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome !!!!!!!! I'm glad you caught the Mirage Space Star FEVER!!!!!!!!!! And made a wise choose and join our forum! And yes you can't belive those Negitive consumer reports they tell so many False statements!!!!they get paid to slam a car to promote another!! So keep us posted and spread the Mirage fever!!!!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  90.9 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Congrats on your Space Star, danorum. That's a big change from a diesel Fiesta. We never had the diesel option in North America.

You have aftermarket wheel covers on your car -- because of snow tires on steel wheels?

Welcome to the forum!

Darin

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Denmark
    Thanks
    Thank you... :-)
    Yes I bought snow tires on steel wheels, hence the wheel covers. I can't wait to get my original wheels back :-)