Thread: Reviews on Edmunds

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Reviews on Edmunds

I recently posted on Edmund's Auto website. I notice that several people found my review helpful. We need to get out there and post more positive reviews about our ownerships with the Mirage. Just a suggestion. I may head over to KBB.com and do the same thing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josharoo For This Useful Post:

debburyl (01-28-2015),m4v3r1ck (01-28-2015),MetroMPG (01-28-2015)

Good idea.

Along the same lines, the Mirage wikipedia page is pretty negative... Needs some info added about the car's awards... I should do that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

debburyl (01-28-2015),Josharoo (01-29-2015),m4v3r1ck (01-28-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Josharoo hi from Bluejellybean from SeaTac thanks for promoteing the Mirage that's what I've been doing ever since I got mine in March of 2014 I tell everyone to spread the mirage fever!!!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  90.9 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to debburyl For This Useful Post:

Josharoo (01-29-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thank you Metro please do that!!!!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    I will look into the Wikipedia Holland

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    Josharoo hi from Bluejellybean from SeaTac thanks for promoteing the Mirage that's what I've been doing ever since I got mine in March of 2014 I tell everyone to spread the mirage fever!!!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  90.9 KB
    I think I have seen you around in Sea Tac, Des Moines area. I go to the Starbuck's over on Des Moines- Kent Road. I also seen a purple Mirage recently over there spinning around, have you? I really wanted the blue one, but they did not have it in stock so I am jeolous! hahaha! Glad to see another local on here! Whoohooo! Thinking of setting up a Northwest Mirage get-together this spring. Will keep you posted!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Josharoo ,,,,, yes that's me!!! I saw a silver one in that area and I've seen the purple one and in SeaTac I was at mcds and there was the SEAHAWKS mirage ck out my post. GO HAWKS
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Josharoo View Post
    I recently posted on Edmund's Auto website. I notice that several people found my review helpful. We need to get out there and post more positive reviews about our ownerships with the Mirage. Just a suggestion. I may head over to KBB.com and do the same thing.
    Yeah I posted on there a while back too. Pretty much saying that reviewers seem to expect everything the car is not designed for (speed, handling and luxury) and ignore the fact that everything it is designed for and promises it does a great job with. The owner reviews are so much more positive than the reviewers its funny. Such a polarizing vehicle. Polarizing cars tend to be the ones people remember.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to db1980 For This Useful Post:

debburyl (02-14-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I loved your post!!! That's the way we as mirage owners feel. I'm glad you posted what you did on Edmund,s to show how Incorrect Thir reveiws are and conpairing the mirage with the wrong car. You can't tests the mirage with a corvette !!!!!!! Really the only car they need to to test it with is the smart car because they both have the same engine. So of course Thir reviews would make the other car look good. So if more people post positive things to edmunds and other reviews it just helps more people realize how Great the mirage is!!!! Way to go db1980!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

hello from bluejellybean