Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photos: Mirage sedan (Attrage) rebranded as "Dodge Attitude" for Mexico

Thanks. Does Belgium not sell Mitsubishis?

---

Also learned this morning: in Mexico, Fiat/Chrysler is also apparently retailing the Mitsu Mirage hatchback:

The four launches we had last month were the Dodge Vision, Dodge Attitude, Mitsubishi Mirage and Fiat Uno. All of these vehicles will participate in the largest and fastest-growing segment in our market, and they have something in common — they offer best-in-class fuel economy, best-in-class interior space, state-of-the-art technology, best-in-class safety equipment and they all offer a great driving experience, raising the bar in their segments.”
    http://www.einnews.com/pr_news/24791...n-january-2015

Berry confusing.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

^Maybe Fiat/Chrysler is retailing the Mirage hatchback due to the lack of Mitsu dealer network in Mexico? The Attitude is a essentially a Mirage so servicing the hatchback would not be much different.

But why would a competitor sell another's car?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Chrysler has nothing in its line up that can compete with the Mirage.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjacobs View Post
    The dodge is already being sold in Belgium for 13.900 euro for the base model.
    Correction; In Belgium sold as Mitsubishi Attag, not as Dodge..still not being sold in Netherlands for good reasons
    Mitsubishi Space Star Bright 2015

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Aftermarket radio? hahaha

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 40.8 mpg (US) ... 17.4 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 49.0 mpg (Imp)

I prefer the factory radio/nav system. I'd like to keep my car looking stock and not flashy. I guess that probably means I'm getting old.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    I love the sedans, @alex16 what makes you loves the hatchback besides that it's easier to park?
    I love luxury looks, all of the luxury cars are sedans, mercedes benz, BMW, rolls royce, jaguar, etc etc
    I know its not addressed to me, but I personally find a hatchback immensely practical. I have fit large speakers, a clothes washing machine, and some other crap back there. Unlike most Americans, I don't see any benefit to a sedan over a 5 door hatch. I dont think a body style = luxury. I guess its all just personal preference, but versatility is what I like about hatchbacks.

February:

Dodge Attitude finished the month with a strong performance, posting sales of 896 units
    http://www.einnews.com/pr_news/25286...-february-2015

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Daox (03-04-2015),davidricardo86 (03-06-2015),Mikhail (03-04-2015)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by db1980 View Post
    I know its not addressed to me, but I personally find a hatchback immensely practical. I have fit large speakers, a clothes washing machine, and some other crap back there. Unlike most Americans, I don't see any benefit to a sedan over a 5 door hatch. I dont think a body style = luxury. I guess its all just personal preference, but versatility is what I like about hatchbacks.
    True, but since I own both (Galant sedan and Mirage hatchback) I'm very convinced that sedans are more stable and calm to drive on long straight roads (highways). For practicality and versatility (except for Mirage which has a way too soft suspension) hatchback wins.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    I think I will try to import Attrage from Belgium since I'm going to exchange Galant and Mirage all at once.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)