Thread: US: 2015 Mirage - A good review maybe - video

Country
    United States
    Thanks

US: 2015 Mirage - A good review maybe - video

The seats are made from memory foam?! lol! I can tell she liked it but don't think she really knew the car. I give her an A for effort.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alex16 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-09-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    And another young lady testing a Mirage!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alex16 View Post

The seats are made from memory foam?! lol! I can tell she liked it but don't think she really knew the car. I give her an A for effort.
    I think the seats do have a thin layer of memory foam. The seats in my 2015 sure feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by alex16 View Post
    I can tell she liked it but don't think she really knew the car. I give her an A for effort.
    A for effort.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

I hadn't seen the video in the OP but I did see the second one and a few others that mention "STI lent me a Mirage for review..." and most of them by women and young moms with kids. They're kind of funny and not very technical but they're "real people" reviews so I still enjoyed watching them. I don't care, whatever will help spread the Mirage fever is fine by me!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to davidricardo86 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by davidricardo86 View Post
    "STI lent me a Mirage for review..."
    I noticed that as well. A bit of research:

STI = Specialty Transport, Inc., a press fleet and event services company in the U.S. http://drivesti.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/DriveSTI

Mitsubishi in the States must have hired this company to get the Mirage into the hands of as many bloggers as possible. They were probably involved in getting the car to this youtube reviewer, as well as all the bloggers on this list:

Thread: US: Mirage reviews from multiple bloggers

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)