Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 mirage tires (replacement for 165/65r14 size?)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Notrich View Post
    Hello. I put after-market wheels and tires on my Mirage two years ago and have been happy with the performance and look. I went with a different offset on the rim and the tire size is 195/55/15. I found a tire calculator online that showed the overall wheel height: a 65 series tire in 14 is roughly the same overall height as a 55/15 and a 45/16. I went with the 15” because of all the pot holes in my city. Being that you drive that Mustang I think you’ll be happier with the wider 195’s.

Lol i since have traded Mirages's after logging 200000 miles i decided heck get a new one and I have a new Mirage Gt i really like it .
    Something weird though ..oil changes on my old mirage were easy id change it fill it to full and never be off..lol when i change it in the 2017 its always a lil over or under ? last change i did 3 qts with just maybe another 3/4 of a pint ..its a lil hard keeping it right at full . Im always over or under a lil .

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    What oil filter are you using? Because size matters.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)