Thread: impression and comment on my 2015 mirage ES 5MT (canadian base model)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

impression and comment on my 2015 mirage ES 5MT (canadian base model)

Just back from a little winter ride... over 550 km and close to 9 hrs in the car. Temperature varied from -21 to -06 degs. C weather was clear and mildly windy. As for comfort, I have no complaint, heat was rather high with the setting rather low. As for sitting comfort, it is 5 stars; and for performances, I went with roads with many steep hills and curves plus about 200 km of highway and it performed like a champ; going uphill it sustain its speed very well took curves like a good car; no particular roll (may be they tweeked the suspension; all in all very satisfyed and at about 6 ltr to 100km, the gas consomption is very good. Check the fuel thing under my name and see the second post at 490 km for an appreciation. This car is a traveler and I hope to take it to Newfoundland and Labrador on a great tour this summer.Or I might go to Thunder Bay via the Northen roads on the way and come back through the southern roads on the way back
    The car has over 1600km now. Very pleased Fernand

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 5MT 1.2 manual: 72.8 mpg (US) ... 30.9 km/L ... 3.2 L/100 km ... 87.4 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mitsulorette For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-13-2015)