Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishy :: 2013 Mitsubishi Mirage GLX (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Fishy
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage GLX
    Savannah White
    Manual

Details

OEM parts: GLX spoiler, side protector, and window visor

2-tone Leatherette seat covers

TS-A1674S Pioneer 300w max 3-way speakers to the rear, since the GLX doesn't have a pair at the back.

Free flow resonator and muffler: Muffler by Stivo Exhaust, while the black iron resonator is fabricated by SMT competition headers.

Lowered with H&R sport springs; and with an Ultra Racing front and rear strut bars.

Upsized to Concept One 15x5J Vientrays, wrapped with Maxxis Victra MA Z1 195/50/R15 tires.

Comments: 31 / Views: 54788
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Looks very nice! What bulb did you use?

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    According to the guys at hidretrofit.net, they installed OEM LEDs. Didn't inquire about the exact specs since I've trusted their quality work (same guys that installed my HL and FL projectors). Here's a link on their site featuring this TL retrofit: http://www.hidretrofit.net/V2/mitsub...3-4/#more-5298

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    A Christmas present for my Mirage (actually myself): Ultra Racing front strut bar.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Very nice and getting even nicer!
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    Very nice and getting even nicer!
    Thanks Daox! Happy new year to mirage forum members! I also got another present for myself. I got the Ultra Racing rear strut bars as well, and my mirage eco bag will have a "bit part" on the photos.

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Hi Francis. Nice Ride, bro. Anyway, was hoping you might share where you scored the lowering springs. I own a G4 and I'm not even sure if they'll fit... they should, but well... Anyway, would appreciate any feedback you could provide regarding where I could score such springs and what the potential damage might be. I live in Marikina.

Don

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Donggie View Post
    ..where you scored the lowering springs. I own a G4 and I'm not even sure if they'll fit... they should, but well...

Don
    Thanks Don, happy new year!

I got the H&R springs (model 28831-1) from SMT Competition Headers (they have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sisonmercadotrading). I think they had it shipped from their contacts from EU. The not so good news is the springs are specifically made for the A05A mirage chassis code. What's the chassis code for the Mirage G4/Attrage? Is it also A05A? The not so bad news is the chassis code for my GLX hatchback is A03A (according to my dealership papers) but the springs fit and work well. I hope they also fit the Mirage G4/Attrage. Better to confirm first with H&R Germany customer service via http://www.h-r.com/en/contact.html. They respond promptly to emails. Damage was about Php12.5k + Php 1k (labor). JDM Select at QC is another shop selling mirage lowering springs. If I remember correctly, JDM select has installed tein s-tech springs and maxspeed springs on a couple of Mirage hatchbacks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francismd For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-30-2013)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by francismd View Post
    Thanks Don, happy new year!

I got the H&R springs (model 28831-1) from SMT Competition Headers (they have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sisonmercadotrading). I think they had it shipped from their contacts from EU. The not so good news is the springs are specifically made for the A05A mirage chassis code. What's the chassis code for the Mirage G4/Attrage? Is it also A05A? The not so bad news is the chassis code for my GLX hatchback is A03A (according to my dealership papers) but the springs fit and work well. I hope they also fit the Mirage G4/Attrage. Better to confirm first with H&R Germany customer service via http://www.h-r.com/en/contact.html. They respond promptly to emails. Damage was about Php12.5k + Php 1k (labor). JDM Select at QC is another shop selling mirage lowering springs. If I remember correctly, JDM select has installed tein s-tech springs and maxspeed springs on a couple of Mirage hatchbacks.
    Bro, thank you so much for the information. I'll try to reach them. As for the chassis code, I'm not too sure and since the car is at the other house, I'm too lazy to go and take a look. But I promise to do so and let you know also at least so we all learn. Each time I start off with a new car I have to re-learn many things. I am very greatful for you and the board for being there and helping out as much as possible to hasten the process of information absorption.

I look forward to hearing about you and your new mods and tuning for your Mirage. Thank you again for your response.

Don

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Nice ride Doc! JNJ Shoot ang Peg!
    "Our knowledge is a receding Mirage in an expanding desert of Ignorance!"

Country
    Malaysia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    How much is the francismd's 2013 Mitsubishi Mirage GLX "Fishy"
    Second retrofit: 75 mm projector fog lamps? I want it.