Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNBC Horrible review

Country
    United States
    Thanks

CNBC Horrible review

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000279510

I can't get over these car reviewers and their hate for fuel economy! They all go straight for the 0-60 calculator and the cones. Of course if the plastic looks cheap to them they cry about that too. They need to learn how to give a proper review, I wish Mitsubishi pushed the Mirage more and fought back at these car reviewers. If I had the time and money I would like to make my own advertisement for tv.

john pearley huffman your review has made me turn away from motortrend reviews.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I didn't read any reviews before I bought the car and what I read/see now makes no difference in how I feel about my Mirage.
    The Mirage is the ONLY car I've ever owned that delivered on it's advertised promises. Maybe it doesn't promise much but you get everything you paid for and a little more.
    Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Really wish I could comment. I'd say I was watching this as I was waiting for the wax to dry on my own Mirage lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thir whole goal is to Put down the Mirage! Thir getting paid to do that!!! Thir probly pro Honda& Toyota promoters! And they see that the sales have been better then Frist thought. We as mirage owners have to show them different . By promoting the mirage any way we can! I try not to watch Negitive reports by them and promote my mirage. It's sad that people are swayed by Negitive consumer reporters!!!! A person needs to check the car out for them selves! And make Thir own option on the car and realize A NEW car A 10yr warranty !!!!! And the Lowest priced car!!!!! You can't beat that!!!!! And to have a car that had been around a long time! They had it on the news here that there 5 really unsafe cars!!! Three of them I remember was the Kia Rio , Chevy Aveo, and Nissan Versa!!!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I actually enjoy watching all of these negative reports on the Mirage and it tells me exactly what I thought all along, MotorWeek is somewhat reliable with reviews and a lot of these car reviewers don't understand all kinds of cars or are being tipped by car makers.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The bad reviews is part of the reason I bought my Mirage.

I didn't want fancy.

I didn't want extra features.

I didn't want fast.

I didn't want a hybrid.

I didn't want a fourth cylinder.

I wanted a small, inexpensive, dependable economy car. NOBODY makes a car like this, except Mitsubishi. The reviewers can cry foul all they want, it seems that the auto-buying public has spoken. And is still speaking - the dealer I bought my car from had two rows of these cars a month ago. They only have three of the cars left.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Alex, I did watch this BAD report. What Amazes me is they think that everybody in the US makes a lot of money and that we don't need a cheeper car! There's a lot of people hear that Really can't afford the cars they buy! All they think as long as I can get in the car that's the one I will buy! And what's sad is the car dealers don't care if you can Really afford the car ALL they care about is making the Sale!!!! And once they make the sale they could care less about you. Then when you can't keep up the the payments and you lose the car it's your lose not the dealer. Then the dealer turns around and buys your car at a cheeper price and then re sale it .mitsubishi is a very good co they brought the car over here to sell it to those in need of a new car and that gets very good gas mileage and a 10 yr warranty ! And on the video it said the mirage is from a third world country , where did ,Honda ,Toyota , Kia,Nissan ,Hyundai , come from? So let's promote Mirage and show them who has a good car Not Cheezy

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GooneyGooney For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-09-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I stopped caring about the reviews. All I know is that this car takes me everywhere and I'm spending less than half in gas.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 37.6 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 45.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 670 Posts
    That "review" is so comically bizzar, it tells us loads about the mental capacity of the writer and unintentionally obviates his intentions, but it tells us nothing substantial about the car, other than that the writer doesn't actually fit into the drivers seat.

How can he then he claim to have reviewed it?

I think if everyone was obese we might all be in oversized gas guzzlers because nothing else would be big enough...

Last edited by foama; 02-04-2015 at 07:54 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to foama For This Useful Post:

debburyl (02-04-2015)