Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!

5% Discount Code: 01E839775BF893
    Expires: December 28th 2015

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages or email E-mail service@rockauto.com.

Last edited by RockAuto; 09-24-2015 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Updated discount code

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockAuto For This Useful Post:

alex16 (03-09-2015),MetroMPG (03-05-2015),Teasmade (03-06-2015)

Happy to have RockAuto on board and sponsoring our forum.

Whenever you need parts in the U.S., please consider buying from them & using the code provided.

Darin

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

alex16 (03-09-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome! I've used that site for parts for my '88 corolla back in the day. Good people - one of the struts was shipped DOA and they replaced it with no issues. Also, prices are competitive to say the least.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hey, while you're here, I wanted to note an incorrect listing for our cars. When I was looking for the rubber valve stems for my TPMS sensors, absolutely no one had the correct part number listed. The correct part is VS-90 for the TPMS valve stems.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have been a long time user of rock auto. Almost every repair I've made to a vehicle over the past 3 years has been with rock auto parts, half of my jeep Cherokee is rock auto! I know we won't be buying much currently but i will be in the future.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I did laugh when I saw a power steering cooler is listed for our cars on Rock Auto. Must be for our imaginary fluid.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Despite being on this side of the pond, Rockauto has saved me a headache in the past too; some years ago I had quite a rare Mitsubishi that was sold (albeit in badge-engineered form) in the USA. Rockauto had more or less the entire suspension catalogue in stock - bearings, top mounts, bushings, etc. Prices were good, shipping was okay (though international shipments are never cheap) and everything fitted perfectly. If I got stuck again I'd try them.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage 3 CVT 1.2 automatic: 47.9 mpg (US) ... 20.4 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Great to have you as a vendor, used RockAuto a few times but not as frequently as I would have liked.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 45.8 mpg (US) ... 19.5 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    I've used rockauto quite a few times over the past few years. I always check there unless I need a part the same day, then I look locally.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Rock auto saved me a few times years back when I made the mistake of buying an Isuzu Trooper. They were some of the few that had parts.

Later on, I was given a Saturn Ion that needed minor body work. (Headlight bracket, bumper support) Rock auto had the parts, and shipped them FAST.